Hoop Dock for Baby Lock | Brother
It's an extra set of hooping hands!
We can all use an extra hand for hooping! Hoop Dock provides a stable platform for you to secure your embroidery hoop, fabric and stabilizer. Hoop Dock keeps the hoop still. Hoop Dock holds the stabilizer in place.
Hoop Dock makes accurate alignment easy. Use Hoop Dock to transport heavy or cumbersome hooped items to the machine. And, it's double-sided! Two hoop sizes in one product!
Watch demo video!
Hoop Dock is easy to use! Just follow these easy steps.
- Insert the hoop's outer ring by sliding the attachment into the opening of Hoop Dock. Hoop Dock keeps the hoop in place—preventing it from slipping and sliding on your work surface.
- Lay stabilizer over the hoop, the stabilizer and hoop will not move. Place the fabric on the hoop.
Insert the hoop's inner ring into the outer ring, sandwiching the fabric and stabilizer. Adjust the hoop's screws to tighten.
Hoop Dock for Baby Lock | Brother comes in two sizes; small, large or save and buy both in the bundle!
Small Hoop Dock:
- Slide 1 fits most 5"x7" hoops
- Slide 2 fits most 4"x4" hoops
Large Hoop Dock:
- Slide 1 fits most 8"x8" hoops
- Slide 2 fits most 8"x14" hoops
Order the Hoop Dock in any size and receive a FREE design CD featuring 66 embroidery designs courtesy of OregonPatchWorks. A $300 value, free!