About Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazine
Designs in Machine Embroidery is the leading magazine for home embroiderers hungry for information, inspiration, and the latest innovations in machine embroidery. Published six times per year, Designs features how-to quick lessons, tutorials, tips and creative projects. Designs inspires the most dedicated machine embroiderer and hobbyist, from beginner to the most advanced skill level. Designs editorials are written in multi-machine formats with bonus free design downloads in each issue. Each upscale, full color-easy to read 100-page issue reaches over 40,000 readers with our print edition and an unlimited circulation with our digital edition.
Reach the largest, most qualified audience of your potential customers by advertising in one of our upcoming issues.
The Largest Targeted Readership in the Industry
By combining our print subscriber base, dealer distribution and digital magazine audience, Designs is the leader in the marketplace with the largest targeted readership.
- Avid Embroiderer
- Average age: 59 years old
- Spends more than $50 - $300 per month on sewing/embroidery notions and supplies
- Household income of $ 80,000 per year
- Stitches more than 7 hours EVERY week embroidering!
- 44% of readers have more than 1 embroidery machine
- 84% have purchased products advertised in the magazine
- 48% purchase 5 or more design collections/packs every year
- 48% of readers visit sewing machine/fabric stores on a weekly basis
- 97% never throw a Designs issue away!
- 64% of readers rank their embroidery skills as intermediate
Designs in Machine Embroidery was founded in 1998 by Eileen Roche, and is published 6x per year. For more information regarding marketing your new product to our qualified audience contact:
Sandy Griggs at email@example.com or by phone at 214-466-1568 / 309-633-5008 fax.