Stipple! Tropical Flowers
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
I'm so excited to share Stipple! Tropical Flowers. This beautiful Stipple collection features an array of tropical flowers sure to brighten any room's décor.
Stipple Tropical Flowers includes 9 quilt blocks that can be mixed and matched for endless quilt sizes. Don't stop at quilts! Adapt the blocks to make pillows, table runners, placemats, totes and more!
What makes Stipple so unique? Eileen has created a new approach that makes quilting fast, easy and flawless. First, quilt blocks are quilted and appliquéd. Then they are removed from the hoop and pieced! Use Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique and the final result is a beautiful, flawless, appliquéd quilt you actually finished!
Stipple is Fast! Stipple is Easy! Stipple is Flawless!
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Tropical Flowers Includes:
- 9 embroidery designs in two sizes
- Step-by-step instructions for making one quilt with large blocks
- Eileen's Reversible Quilting Technique - Projects look beautiful from the front and back!