Handbags 2 Designer Knockoffs by Eileen Roche and Nancy Zieman
It's all new bags and tricks using a 5" x 7" hoop!
Eileen and Nancy will walk you through every step and share their favorite tricks to make four fabulous bags in this 68-page book.
- Learn to embroider the motifs that make these bags so stunning
- Discover easy ways to create interior elements like pockets and personalized labels
- Included embroidery designs make it simple to insert stylish grommets for bag handles
- Eileen & Nancy teach their favorite tips and tricks for finishing your bags with magnetic snaps or zipper closures
- All four of these sophisticated bags can be made using your 5" x 7" hoop!
- Includes a CD with 28 embroidery designs
Endless Variations are possible!
Once you've mastered the techniques, you'll discover endless variations you can make.
ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
Embroidery design sizes:
17 Designs measure within a 5" x 7"/ 130mm x 180mm hoop
11 Designs for speedy production in the 7" x 12" /180mm x 300mm hoop
Hardware to transfer design files from CD to embroidery machine.
Optional: Software to view embroidery designs.