Handbags 2 Designer Knockoffs by Eileen Roche and Nancy Zieman
It's all new bags and tricks using a 5" x 7" hoop!
Eileen and Nancy will walk you through every step and share their favorite tricks to make four fabulous bags in this 68-page book.
- Learn to embroider the motifs that make these bags so stunning
- Discover easy ways to create interior elements like pockets and personalized labels
- Included embroidery designs make it simple to insert stylish grommets for bag handles
- Eileen & Nancy teach their favorite tips and tricks for finishing your bags with magnetic snaps or zipper closures
- All four of these sophisticated bags can be made using your 5" x 7" hoop!
- Includes a CD with 28 embroidery designs
Endless Variations are possible!
Once you've mastered the techniques, you'll discover endless variations you can make.
Embroidery formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
Embroidery design sizes:
17 Designs measure within a 5" x 7"/ 130mm x 180mm hoop
11 Designs for speedy production in the 7" x 12" /180mm x 300mm hoop
Hardware to transfer design files from CD to embroidery machine.
Optional: Software to view embroidery designs.