Farmhouse Collection Lake House
Enjoy a small-scale project that will improve your embroidery skills and reignite your creativity!
Designer and Editor, Eileen Roche, has expanded the Farmhouse Collection to include the Lake House Collection.
This collection includes a pre-printed fabric panel, embroidery designs and instructions for making a stretched wall canvas. The projects can be made in a weekend.
- How to prepare applique fabrics
- Flawless embroidery placement
- How to quilt with nested embroidery designs
- One 16” x 28” Pre-printed cotton panel
- Finished panel size: 12” x 24”
- 8 Embroidery designs
- 3 raw edge applique designs (fish, trees, heart)
- 1 fill stitch design (oars)
- 4 wood grain quilting designs
- PDF Instructions, templates and color sequences
Formats: C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
Hoop Requirements: 5” x 7”
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs.