Learn From the Expert Volume 7: Beautiful Lettering Made Easy
Learn how to embroider your best looking lettering ever! Deborah shares tips and tricks for creating clear, readable lettering at any size!
Lettering quality can make or break the look of your embroidery. Are you totally satisfied with your lettering quality? You can be!
Deborah will show you:
- How to create flawless multi-line embroideries like poems and scriptures
- Recommended letter sizes for font types
- Why some fonts are more suitable for three-letter monograms
- How to tell if your letters have proper lock stitches
- The difference between fonts and alphabets
- When TrueType conversion is acceptable
- How density and underlay settings affect quality
Take your gift-giving to the next level when you know the best ways to stitch appealing, high-quality lettering that won't ravel, snag or sink into the fabric.
- 30+ minutes of video instruction and demonstration
- Printable checklist showing suggested density and software settings
- Bonus: Includes Exquisite Script alphabet that stitches perfectly at 3/8" in height (Includes upper and lower case, numbers and punctuation!)
Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to open PDF files.
Embroidery software required.
Embroidery formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX