Totally Tubular Hooping Station Bundle
The Ultimate Hooping Station Bundle!
The Totally Tubular Hooping Station is an interlocking modular system that holds your hoop in place so you can accurately position garments, fabrics, bags, totes, and more.
The non-slip surface provides a sturdy foundation for small to medium size hoops and the elevated platform allows tubular items to easily slip over the hoop. Easily slide tubular items such as baby snap suits, t-shirt, sweatshirts and more. Get peak professional hooping results with this totally groovy system - it's Totally Tubular!
- Works with Snap Hoops Monster or any standard embroidery hoop
- Fits hoop sizes up to 9.5" x 9.5"
- Doubles as a pressing station with Wool Pressing Mats
The Totally Tubular System is easy to assemble and provides a non-slip surface for all your hooping needs. The set includes
- 1 Post
- 2 Plates
- One 8" x 13" board
- One 13" x 13" board
- One 8" x 13" hooping mat
- One 13"x 13" hooping mat
Wool Press Mats
Enhance your Totally Tubular Station!
Wool Press Mats provide a smooth double-sided pressing surface for the Totally Tubular Pressing or Hooping Station. The 100% wool mats grip fabric and protect the loft of embroidery designs. Use the pinnable 1/2" thick felted wool mat with or without steam. Comes with two press mats custom sized for the Totally Tubular system or use on top of your chosen ironing surface.
- 100% wool
- 1/2" thick
- Two per package
- Pressing Mats are 8"x 13" and 13" x 13"
Perfect Alignment Laser 2
Centering and alignment is easy with PAL2
The Perfect Alignment Laser, or PAL2easily attaches to your work surface. PAL2 makes it so easy to hoop square. Just raise or lower the laser to align the outer hoop's horizontal and vertical center markings with the illuminated crosshair. After sliding the fabric under the beam and inserting the inner hoop into the outer hoop, you know the fabric is square in the hoop! Plus, PAL2 works with any hoop!
Use PAL2 to:
- Quickly locate the center of quilt blocks, pockets, plackets, bags and more
- Connect continuous embroidery designs
- Verify design placement on large items such as jacket backs, banners, pants and more
- Assist in letter positioning
- Adjustable lamp head
- Lock-in permanent position
- Swivel tip allows for proper aiming of the laser crosshair
- Bright, crisp Non-Gaussian lines show uniform brightness across entire length of beam
- Reflective 6" wide and 3" tall shade protects laser beam
- Adjustable clamp fits table surfaces up to 2 ¼" thick
- 28" arm with flexible elbow joint
- Adjustable height
- Weighted base post firmly slips into the adjustable clamp