Designs in Machine Embroidery is the leader in providing inspiration and information to the machine embroidery enthusiast. Editor Eileen Roche shares her wealth of embroidery and sewing experience in the popular project based magazine. Her talent, creativity and enthusiasm distinguish her from others in the industry and are the driving force behind the company's success. Regular contributors to the magazine include Nancy Zieman, Deborah Jones, Alba Fekete, Katherine Artines and more.
Eileen is also an innovator in her field-developing products in the embroidery industry that save time and money while enabling embroiderers to fulfill their creative passion for machine embroidery.
She is a frequent guest on Sewing With Nancy and she also hosts the Embroider it Yourself educational video series. She is also the author of several books including
- Machine Embroidery in 6 Easy Lessons (2013, Designs in Machine Embroidery)
- Contemporary Machine Embroidered Quilts (2004, Krause Publications)
- Contemporary Machine-Embroidered Fashions (2006, Krause Publications)
- Contemporary Machine-Embroidered Accessories (2007, Krause Publications)
- Machine Embroidered Quilting and Applique (2011, Krause Publications)
Whether you’re interested in embroidering quilts, wearables, home décor or crafts or you want to master an embroidery technique -- look to Designs in Machine Embroidery as your resource.
There’s something for every embroiderer at Designs in Machine Embroidery.