Fun with Squares
Mix, match and have fun transforming your quilt tops into finished quilts!
Just follow these three steps:
Step 1. Piece the quilt top.
Step 2. Make a quilt sandwich.
Step 3. Embroider the quilt designs. Bind the quilt using your preferred method.
Blocks are sized in 4”, 5” and 6” sizes. Borders and sashing are available in multiple sizes.
Now your quilts will have a professional, finished look!
Fun with Squares includes:
- 9 Blocks in three sizes
- 6 Half Blocks in three sizes
- 6 Borders in two sizes
- 5 Sashing designs in multiple sizes
- 7 cornerstones in multiple sizes
Fun with Squares has endless uses:
1. Decorate any 4”, 5” or 6” block
2. Use with charm pack quilts!
3. Add interest and texture to sashing and borders!
Solves common problems among quilters:
1. Now that stack of quilt tops you've collected over the years can finally get quilted!
2. This technique is more creative than the traditional stitch-in-the-ditch method of quilting!
Hoop requirements: 5" x 7" or 6" x 10"
33 Unique Designs
81 Designs Multiple Sizes
162 Total Designs
Formats available: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
The designs are the ideal companion to use with the shortE. The shortE is not required
This product will be sent as a download once the order has been fully processed. Not compatible with MAC.