Stipple! All Seasons Borders
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple!
At last! Stipple! designs for LARGE hoops!
There's unlimited creativity when you have no boundaries! Stipple! All Seasons Borders will give you the freedom to create like a true designer using Eileen's Build-a-Border technique!
Eileen has created this Stipple collection with over 20 embroidery designs featuring border style blocks, cornerstones and medallions. The border styles feature her favorite traditional quilt block styles−everything from Ohio Stars, Flying Geese, Pinwheels, Diamonds and more that will inspire you to create season after season.
Using the Stipple! quilting and appliqué technique, even the novice embroiderer can experience the joy of creating flawless quilt blocks that reflect his or her own unique style.
As an embroiderer, Eileen understands the challenges of creating continuous embroidery. That's why Stipple! All Seasons Borders includes special placement marks to ensure perfect alignment every time! With just a few simple steps you can create a border any length to suit your projects!
Stipple is Fast! Stipple is Easy! Stipple is Flawless!
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! All Seasons Includes:
- 23 embroidery designs
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Summer Topper wall hanging
- Eileen's Reversible Quilting Technique - Projects look beautiful from the front and back!
Be sure to check your owner's manual to be sure designs will work on your machine.
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
Requirements: Embroidery software, 7" x 12" hoop, Adobe Acrobat Reader
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs
This product is a download - you will receive a link and serial number after purchase.