Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
"I am excited to share Stipple! Geometrics with you. I loved pairing the linear quilt layouts with bold, modern fabric colors. What a great opportunity for you to dive into your stash of fabrics and make a Geometric Stipple quilt of your own!" -- Eileen Roche
Create flawless quilt blocks every step of the way with your embroidery machine. Stipple! is a fast, easy, flawless way to incorporate bold, embroidered appliqué shapes with gorgeous stippling. Complete your quilt with our reversible piecing technique and you'll be done in no time!
Desert Sky and Circular Symmetry look like whole-cloth quilts but are narrow strips that are stippled and appliquéd with a continuous hooping method. Follow the easy steps below and you'll see why Stipple! Geometrics is a product with tons of versatility!
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Geometrics Includes:
- 9 Embroidery files in two sizes (160 x 230 mm, 130 x 180 mm)
- Eileen's Reversible Quilting Technique - Projects look beautiful from the front and back!
- Step-by-step instructions for making one 52 1/2" x 63" quilt with large blocks and one circular 55" x 45" quilt
Embroidery Formats: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF,PES, VIP, XXX
Design Sizes: 160mm x 230mm and 130mm x 180mm
Requirements: Embroidery software, 7" x 11 3/4" or 5" x 7" hoop
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs
This product is a download - you will receive a link and serial number after purchase.