In the Hoop T-shirt Remakes with Nancy Zieman & Eileen RocheEnjoy the comfort of a t-shirt with eye-catching details!
Learn how to efficiently and creatively use your embroidery machine to give a plain top a new focus. Nancy Zieman and embroidery expert, Eileen Roche will give you the confidence and inspiration you need to update the neckline of a top with designer touches. With embroidery not only can you add thread motifs, but programmed stitches can also change the shape of the neckline.
You’ll learn how to:
- Transform a crew neckline into a laced front opening.
- Embellish sleeves with coordinating designs.
- Relax a tight hem area with side seam embroidery.
- Add a back hem extension with decorative details.
The Product Includes:
- 24 Designs!
- 8 Neckline designs
- 7 Sleeve designs
- 9 Hemline Sideseam designs
- Step-by-step printable instructions for easy T-shirt Remakes. Transform the neckline, embellish the sleeve and accent the side seam hem area.
THIS PRODUCT IS A DOWNLOAD - YOU WILL RECIEVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Requirements: 5” x 7” hoop, 6” x 10” or 8” x 14” hoop
Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free download: www.adobe.com/reader), Windows XP
Our design collections will run on a MAC with the use of a MAC Key. For more information, click here.
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs.