Stipple! Holiday 2
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Designer, Eileen Roche gives you the tools to create and design with confidence using Stipple! Holiday 2. This collection features 7 embroidery designs that you can mix and match to create endless block combinations.
Finish What You Start!
As a designer and embroiderer, Eileen understands the challenges of completing holiday projects. There never seems to be enough time to dress the home in holiday décor. That's why Stipple Holiday 2 is so ideal for your holiday stitching. The quilt blocks stitch in minutes and can easily be pieced together.
You'll love the 4 block sentiments including: "Hope", "Love", "Joy" and "Give" plus 3 quilt accent designs. Make table runners, placemats, wall hangings or quilts.
Using the Stipple! quilting and appliqué technique, even the novice embroiderer can experience the joy of creating flawless quilt blocks that reflect his or her own unique style.
Stipple is Fast! Stipple is Easy! Stipple is Flawless!
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Holiday 2 Includes:
- 7 Embroidery designs
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Christmas Spirit Table Runner (Finished size: 72" x 13")
- Eileen's Reversible Quilting Technique - Projects look beautiful from the front and back!
View Video Demo of Eileen's Reversible Quilting Technique