My Fabric Designer
Design your own custom fabric!
You don't have to be an artist to design your own fabric. My Fabric Designer is a program that combines artwork editing, fabric design and quilting features in one package. Use one or use them all! And, it doesn't stop there - with a click of the button you can order your own print on demand fabric to be delivered right to your doorstep!
4 Different Canvas Settings to Fit Your Design Style!
1. Pattern: Create a custom repeatable pattern. With a click of the button MFD will repeat the pattern, creating a seamless canvas!
2. Quilt: Design your own whole-cloth quilt. Select your favorite quilt blocks from the built-in library or import your own. You can also specify sashing and borders! Choose your favorite colors and add patterns–your imagination is the only limit.
3. Cloth: Specify the dimensions of the fabric and work within those boundaries to design your fabric. Photos are a great personal touch!
4. Free: The canvas is unlimited in size to give you the biggest workspace. Picture this setting as an infinitely sized bulletin board to plan and experiment with your design ideas.
- Make your own print-ondemand fabric.
- Repeatable pattern tool
- Unlimited colors
- Drawing tools: Bezier, simple and free hand
- Use True Type fonts installed on your computer
- Wreath Maker Tool
- Scatter and Reflection tools
- Placement guides
- 6 Handy alignment tools
- Reshuffling tools
- Combine/Break apart
- Load Backdrops
- Preview window
- Customizable Grid
- Built-in color matrix
- Select from 600+ built-in artwork images and shapes
- Import Artwork
- Import Bitmaps
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Print Embroidery Files onto fabric for a faux embroidery look
- Upload the file to My Fabric Designs for immediate printing
Opens: C2S, C2F
Saves: C2F, BLK
Import Artwork: AI, EPS, EMF, WMF, DXF, PLT, SVG, and FCM
Import Bitmap: All major bitmap formats including: JPG, BMP, TIF
Windows 7, 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1G HardDrive Space, 2 Gigabyte RAM, CD or DVD Optical Drive, 800 x 600 Display, Mouse and Internet Access. Runs on a PC only