Posh Pincushions: In-the-Hoop Floral Pincushions
Let your creativity bloom!
Katherine Artines adds a fun and whimsical approach to creating the ideal pincushion for your sewing room. You'll never look at pincushions in the same way after reading this 72-page book!
From the Sassy Sunflower to the Darling Dahlia, these floral beauties stitch in minutes and are the perfect canvas to unleash your creativity and imagination. Plus, no one will ever guess these projects only cost around $2.00 to make! At this rate you can afford to make a whole garden of pincushions!
You will love Posh Pincushions because
- The learning curve is easy!
- You get to have fun being a confident and creative designer. (Yes, everyone can be a designer!)
- There are unlimited uses for these fanciful felt flowers—not just pincushions.
- You don't need a lot of supplies—these projects cost only around $2.00 to make!
Posh Pincushions includes:
- 72 page full-color book
- 15 pincushion projects
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Tips on fiber choices and how to create your own custom colors
- 35 embroidery designs on CD
- Eileen's tips on how to make the perfect decorative pins!
Embroidery formats include: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
Embroidery design sizes: 35 Designs fit within a 4" x 4" hoop.
One bonus design included for large format hoops (design measures 5.95" x 6.35")
Software requirements: Embroidery software and/or hardware to transfer design files from CD to embroidery machine.