Stipple! Sea Life
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Designer Marie Zinno gives you the tools to create and design with confidence using Stipple! Sea Life. This collection features 8 embroidery designs that you can mix and match to create endless projects.
Even the novice embroiderer can experience the joy of creating flawless quilt blocks that reflect his or her own unique style.
Stipple is Fast! Stipple is Easy! Stipple is Flawless!
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Sea Life Includes:
- 8 embroidery designs for the 160mm x 230mm hoop
- 6 embroidery designs for the 130mm x 180mm hoop
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Sea Life quilt (Finished size: 29" x 27")
- Eileen Roche's Reversible Quilting Technique - Projects look beautiful from the front and back!
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Designs sizes: 160mm x 230mm and 130mm x 180mm
Requirements: Embroidery software, 6" x 10 1/4" or 5" x 7" hoop
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
Bonus! Order now and receive two bonus projects.