My Lace Maker Overview
Embroidery Software Success by Eileen Roche
Eileen Roche created the Embroidery Software Success series to teach you how to make the most of the features found in My Lace Maker Software.
Lace embroidery is a delicate web of threads, crisscrossing against each other to provide a base for heavier decorative elements. My Lace Maker gives you all the tools you need to make your own lace. The key to success is understanding and controlling the 5 key components of any lace design: frame, foundation, decorative elements, sequence and size.
- Three different methods for drawing frames
- The single, double and triple grid lace grid options and how to choose the one for your project
- How to place decorative elements using a lace grid
- The correct way to set up your stitching sequence
- The importance of design size
Eileen Roche holds several US patents on innovative embroidery products. She has spent over 20 years devoting her career to finding solutions for machine embroiderers’ challenges. The author of over 15 books, Eileen has taught embroidery across the US and appeared on Sewing with Nancy and It’s Sew Easy. You can connect with Eileen on her blog and on Facebook.
This product is a .pdf download. You will receive a link to download after purchase. Requires PDF reader software readily available on the internet or through Adobe®