In the Hoop T-shirt Remakes with Nancy Zieman & Eileen RocheEnjoy the comfort of a t-shirt with eye-catching details!
Learn how to efficiently and creatively use your embroidery machine to give a plain top a new focus. Nancy Zieman and embroidery expert, Eileen Roche will give you the confidence and inspiration you need to update the neckline of a top with designer touches. With embroidery not only can you add thread motifs, but programmed stitches can also change the shape of the neckline.
You’ll learn how to:
- Transform a crew neckline into a laced front opening.
- Embellish sleeves with coordinating designs.
- Relax a tight hem area with side seam embroidery.
- Add a back hem extension with decorative details.
The Product Includes:
- 24 Designs!
- 8 Neckline designs
- 7 Sleeve designs
- 9 Hemline Sideseam designs
- Step-by-step printable instructions for easy T-shirt Remakes. Transform the neckline, embellish the sleeve and accent the side seam hem area.
THIS PRODUCT IS A DOWNLOAD - YOU WILL RECIEVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Requirements: 5” x 7” hoop, 6” x 10” or 8” x 14” hoop
Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free download: www.adobe.com/reader), Windows XP