Stipple! Aqua Flame
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Create flawless quilt blocks every step of the way with your embroidery machine. Stipple! is a fast, easy, flawless way to incorporate bold, embroidered appliqué shapes with gorgeous stippling. Complete your quilt with our reversible piecing technique and you'll be done in no time!
Stipple is Fast! Stipple is Easy! Stipple is Flawless!
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Aqua Flame Includes:
- 8 Embroidery designs in two sizes* (160mm x 230mm and 130mm x 180mm)
- Six 6 1/2" x 10 1/2" and Six 5" x 7" blocks
- One 4" x 10 1/4" and One 4" x 7" rectangular border
- One 4" square cornerstone design
- Eileen's Reversible Quilting Technique - Projects look beautiful from the front and back!
- Step-by-step instructions for making one 36 1/2" x 57 1/2" quilt with large block
Embroidery Formats: ART, CSD, DST, EXP, PES, VIP, XXX, HUS, JEF (5"x7" only).
Design Sizes: 160mm x 230mm and 130mm x 180mm.
Requirements: Embroidery software, 7" x 11 3/4" or 5" x 7" hoop