Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Customize your rag quilt for a boy or a girl!
This easy rag strip-quilt goes together fast! Mix and match garments on the clotheslines or pick your favorites to adorn the entire quilt.
Stipple! Baby Includes:
- 20 garment-with-stipple-background designs (arranged to make the sample quilt)
- 10 garment designs and 3 stipple-background-only designs that can be used to design your own quilt
- 1 top border (5 designs)
- 1 bottom border (5 designs)
- Instructions for making the sample quilt
- Bonus! SVG and FCM files for use with electronic die cut machine software
Please note: The embellished quilt shown is intended as a wall decoration. Should you wish to add embellishments such as mini-clothespins, safety pins, ribbons etc to your final quilt it should not be given to a child. Quilts for children should never contain small items that could pose a choking hazard.
Note: All designs fit 7" x 12" hoops.
Minimum System Requirements:
Embroidery Software, Adobe Acrobat Reader
Embroidery formats include: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs
This product is a download - you will receive a link and serial number after purchase.