Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Just look at those puppy dog eyes! How can you resist these nine super lovable doggies at the center of this adorable Stipple! collection?
Stipple! quilt blocks are professionally digitized quilt designs that coordinate perfectly with bold, raw-edge applique shapes. No matter your skill level, you can create flawless quilt blocks with your embroidery machine! Use this Stipple Dog collection for an endless variety of projects - quilts, pillows, placemats, tote bags, sweatshirts and more.
Wall Hanging Finished Sizes:
7 1/2" blocks: 24 1/2" x 29 1/2"
6" blocks: 22 1/2" x 25 1/2"
Follow these simple steps to create a flawless quilt block:
- Hoop batting and block fabric. Stitch color 1, the quilting and collar placement guide.
- Place applique fabric over collar outline, stitch tackdown and trim.
- Place face fabric over outline and stitch tackdown. Trim.
- Add the mouth applique.
- Add the tongue and eye applique fabrics.
- Slide tear away stabilizer under the hoop and stitch the eye details.
Stipple! Dogs includes 9 dog blocks featuring the following breeds:
- Embroidery designs for 6" x 10" and 8" x 12" hoops
- Instructions, Color Sequence Charts and Templates as PDF files
Embroidery Formats: C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Requirements: Windows 7, 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86), or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1G Hard Drive Space, 2 GB RAM, CD or DVD Optical Drive, 800x600 Display, PDF Reader
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
This product is a download - you will receive a link and serial number after purchase.
Our design collections will run on a MAC with the use of a MAC Key. For more information, click here.
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs.