Stipple! Fabulous Flowers & Medallions
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Three-dimensional applique flowers, six cheerful square blocks and two adaptable half-blocks open up a whole new world of quilt design and project possibilities! This fun and versatile Stipple design set will be your new go-to collection for creating quick and easy projects - from impressive quilts and wall-hangings to unique totes and T-shirts.
Learn Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique:
Projects look beautiful from the front and back! CD also includes optional instructions for using coordinating fabric on the back to produce a smooth quilt back.
Follow these simple steps to create a flawless quilt block:
- Hoop front fabric, batting, and backing. Stitch color one - Stipple!
- Stitch color two, the appliqué outline.
- Place the first appliqué fabric and stitch color three, the tackdown and detail.
- Place the second appliqué fabric and stitch color four, the tackdown and detail.
- Place appliqué fabric for the flower's outer center and stitch color 5, the tackdown and detail.
- Place the final appliqué fabric and stitch color 6, the tackdown.
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué.
Stipple! Fabulous Flowers & Medallions Includes:
- 6 square blocks, 2 half-blocks, 1 dimensional flower and 2 full-stipple border designs for the 200mm x 200mm (8" x 8") hoop, the 180mm x 300mm (7" x 12") hoop and the 130mm x 180mm (5" x 7") hoop
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Fab Flowers & Medallions quilt (Finished size: 45" x 36 1/2")
- Printable instructions for Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique.
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5" x 7", 7" x 12" and 8" x 8" embroidery fields
Design sizes: 200mm x 200mm, 170mm x 170mm, 130mm x 130mm
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs
This product is a download - you will receive a link and serial number after purchase.