Stipple! Jingle Bells
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Enjoy your holiday sewing time with Eileen's quick-stitching appliqué designs in Stipple! Jingle Bells.
Gift possibilities abound with these versatile designs. Stitch a quilt for your own home, as a gift for someone special, or whip up holiday tote bags and pillows for everyone you know. You can even create custom holiday tees or sweatshirts!
Follow these simple steps to create a flawless quilt block:
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Jingle Bells Includes:
- 9 embroidery designs for a 200mm x 200mm (8" x 8") hoop
- 9 embroidery designs for a 180mm x 300mm (7" x 12") hoop
- 9 embroidery designs for a 130mm x 180mm (5" x 7") hoop
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Jingle Bells quilt (Finished size: 35" x 35")
- Learn Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique – projects look beautiful from the front and back!
- Design Sizes: 200mm x 200mm, 170mm x 170mm, and 130mm x 130mm
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5" x 7", 7" x 12" and 8" x 8" embroidery fields. Adobe Acrobat Reader
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs
This product is a download - you will receive a link and serial number after purchase.