Stitched Snapshots Plus
Embroider with an artist's paintbrush!
Give your photos, clip-art and sketches a stippled or hatching effect. When artistic expression requires non-conformity, choose Stitched Snapshots Plus!
Transform an image
Give your photos, clip-art, and sketches the stippled or hatching effect with a simple click of a button.
Take artistic control of the image with the following tools:
- Set the width and height for the embroidery designs
- Apply a color mode: color, gray, sepia, CYMK, Edge and Mono
- Change the stitch density by adjusting the image resolution
- Set the maximum thread colors
- Adjust the brightness and contrast levels of the image
- Crop the image
- 35+ frames included! Use the built-in Photo Frame Library to enhance the embroidery design
- Use the unique cropping and/or text options that vary with each frame
Additional Software Features at a Glance
- Backdrop Tool
- Realistic View
- Show/Hide Stitch Ends
- Show/Hide Machine Commands
- Hoop Selection
- Show/Hide Backdrop
- Move to Front/Back
- Slow Redraw
From Photos to Stitches
From Clip-Art to Stitches
From Sketches to Stitches
Embroidery Formats Supported
Saves: C2S, PES, PEC, EMD, PCS, PCM, SEW, EMD, HUS, SHV, CSD, JEF, VIP, VP3, VP4, XXX, EXP, DST, DSB, DSZ, SST, KSM, U01, UO2, DAT, PHC, 10o, ZSK, TAP, M3
Opens: C2S, GNC, STI, PES, PCS, PCM, SEW, HUS, SHV, CSD, JEF, JEF+, JPX, VIP, VP3, VP4, EMD, ART, XXX, CND, EXP, DST, DSB, DSZ, SST, UO1, DAT, PHC, 10o, TAP, M3, ZSK, KSM
Image Files Accepted: BMP, EMF, JPG, PNG, TIF, WMF
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster or SoC.
RAM: 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Display: 800 x 600
MacOS OS version 10.13.6 (High Sierra)
Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Disk: 500 GB
This software is a download, you will receive a serial number and a download link after purchase.