It's Uplifting! Endorsed by Joanie Zeier Poole
The Weightless Quilter is a floor standing frame engineered to support the weight of the quilt. As you guide the quilt bundle with your hands, flexing poles mimic your movement in a Free-motion dance! This is the solution every machine quilter has been looking for. Free-motion, stitch regulator and walking foot-friendly, the Weightless Quilter lifts the quilt above the machine bed while you stitch without stress on your body. No more fighting all that bulk on small to king-size quilts. Set under any sewing table, The Weightless Quilter rises above the machine to hold the quilt and allow it to move freely while you concentrate on creating beautiful quilting stitches.
- The Weightless Quilter eliminates battles with weight of the bundle
- Provides a solution for getting a big job done in a small space
- Reduces stress and fatigue on the body
- Works with equipment you already own: traditional sewing machine, sit-down midarm and sit-down long-arm
- Set up in minutes and stores easily when not in use
- Requires no special furniture
The Weightless Quilter’s small footprint (36” x 36”) fits under a sewing cabinet or table and can even be configured to sit on the sides of a table. You can position it multiple ways for your sewing space! It assembles in less than 10 minutes without tools. Eight Flex poles provide three levels of lift capacity: lightweight (thinner poles); medium (thicker poles); firm (combination of lightweight and medium poles). Most quilts will use the lightweight lift capacity but heavier fabrics and batting may benefit from medium or heavy lift.
- Constructed with high quality durable materials
- Poles are strong yet flexible.
- Fabric clips hold the bundle securely
- Easy to adjust the quilt as you stitch
- Patented design
- Ships in an 8.25" x 6" x 60" box, weighs 11lbs
Patent # 9,719,2000
I am so excited to introduce you to the Weightless Quilter! After testing it for only a few minutes I realized that it is the missing component to my formula for successful machine quilting. I can teach the best choices for supplies, machine set-up and my step-by-step process for machine quilting on a sit down machine, but none of that knowledge will eliminate the weight of the bundle.