Stipple! Bridge Club
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
This fun design set showcases 7 quick-stitching designs that at first glance appear to be conventional quilt designs - but look closely and you'll discover a winning hand of bridge as the spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs emerge.
Traditional quilters will fall in love with the timeless look of these designs. Contemporary quilters will be delighted with the up-to-the-minute looks that can be achieved using bold fabrics and gorgeous thread colors to stitch up this beauty. Or, get really creative and add rhinestone and crystal embellishments!
Designer Eileen Roche gives you the tools to create and design with confidence using Stipple! Bridge Club. This collection features 7 embroidery designs that you can mix and match to create endless projects. Even the novice embroiderer can experience the joy of creating flawless quilt blocks that reflect his or her own unique style.
Follow these simple steps to create a flawless quilt block:
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Bridge Club Includes:
- 7 - 200mm x 200mm (8" x 8") embroidery designs
- 7 - 170mm x 170mm (6.5" x 6.5") embroidery designs
- 7 - 130mm x 130mm (5" x 5") embroidery designs
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Bridge Club quilt
- Learn Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique – projects look beautiful from the front and back!
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5" x 7", 7" x 12" and 8" x 12" embroidery fields