Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
I love watching butterflies as they fly about-but those moments are always so fleeting. Now I have found a way to capture the simple joys of Spring with Stipple! Butterflies.
Stipple! Butterflies includes 9 applique embroidery designs-7 butterflies and 2 flower designs. They are ideal to showcase your favorite fabrics-from vibrant colors to batiks to pastels.
Create flawless quilt blocks every step of the way with your embroidery machine. Stipple! is a fast, easy, flawless way to incorporate bold, embroidered appliqué shapes with gorgeous stippling. Just fuse your quilt sandwich, hoop and stitch. Complete your quilt with our reversible piecing technique and you'll be done in no time!
Stipple is Fast! Stipple is Easy! Stipple is Flawless!
- Hoop quilt block, batting and backing in any embroidery hoop.
- Stitch color one - the appliqué outline.
- Stitch color two - Stipple!
- Lay the appliqué fabric over the outline and stitch color number three, the tackdown
- Stitch color four - accents and additional layers of appliqué
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué
Stipple! Butterflies Includes:
- 9 Embroidery designs in two sizes (160mm x 230mm and 130mm x 180mm)
- Eileen's Reversible Quilting Technique - Projects look beautiful from the front and back!
- Step-by-step instructions for making one 23 1/2" x 36 3/4" quilt with large block
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
Design Sizes: 160mm x 230mm and 130mm x 180mm
Requirements: Embroidery software, 7" x 11 3/4" or 5" x 7" hoop
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867
Some software programs recalculate stitch counts, sorts colors, or makes other changes to embroidery designs when saving/exporting that is out of the control of the user.
We stand behind the integrity of our designs when opened in our Embroidery Tool Shed software or sent directly to the machine without opening in other embroidery software programs
This product is a download - you will receive a link and serial number after purchase.